Cecilia Yang has a broad litigation practice and experience in employment litigation, commercial corporate litigation, construction liens and other construction disputes, contract disputes, and appeals.
Originally from Alberta, Cecilia worked in oil and gas, non-profit, and construction, both in the field and in the office, before attending law school at Queen’s University.
Cecilia can serve clients in both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
In her free time, Cecilia has a serious Youtube problem, enjoys looking at pictures of cats because her apartment does not allow pets, and is “trying” to be more active.
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
- Member, The Advocates Society
- B.Comm., University of Calgary – 2012
- B.A., University of Calgary – 2012
- J.D., Queen’s University – 2017
- Call to the Ontario Bar – 2018
- Chartered Financial Analyst – Passed Level 1 – 2022 (CFA Institute)