Vadim’s law practice is focused on civil litigation. Vadim has represented individuals and corporations in civil cases involving personal injury and various commercial disputes, CPP appeals, disability disputes with insurance companies, employment terminations, Class Actions and mass torts.
Vadim has appeared as counsel at the Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Appeal, and before various administrative tribunals.
In his free time, Vadim enjoys spending time with his family and competing in road cycling.
A Russian-born Canadian, Vadim immigrated to Canada in his teens. Vadim continues to have significant ties to the Russian community.
Vadim is currently involved in numerous volunteer projects that focus on creating a strong and healthy community. He is a member of the Board of Directors for Moan Noam Congregation of Canada, as well as the Jewish Cultural and Educational Network. Vadim is fluent in Russian and English.
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
- Member, The Ontario Trial Lawyer Association (OTLA)
- Member, The Canadian Bar Association (OBA)
- B.A., York University (Honours, Politics & Communications) – 1994
- M.A., York University (Politics) – 1995
- J.D. (Juris Doctor), University of Windsor – 1998
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar – 2000