Matthew Thomson is an associate lawyer at the firm. Matthew has a broad litigation practice, and acts for individuals and businesses in civil and commercial litigation. His areas of practice consist of employment matters such as wrongful dismissals and terminations, real estate litigation, commercial tenancy disputes, breaches of contract, construction law, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims, and personal injury.
Matthew has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Small Claims Court.
In his free time, Matthew enjoys playing sports and spending time with friends and family.
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Ontario
- Hons. B.A., Toronto Metropolitan University – 2017
- LL.B., University of Kent, Kent Law School – 2019
- LL.M., Osgoode Hall – 2020
- Certificate in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Law, Osgoode PD – 2021
- Call to the Ontario Bar – 2021